Monday, October 19, 2009

I've given in!

So, I have finally given into peer pressure and I am going to try to embrace "blogging." I'm still anti facebook/myspace and haven't let peer pressure push me that far. I am hoping that having a blog will be a great alternative to keeping a journal because I am terrible at journaling. I used to write in my journal daily in high school (but let's be honest...now I just want to burn them all). We do have pretty busy and boring lives, but hopefully blogging will get me to write down the important stuff and will give me a good excuse to get some of those pictures off of my camera :). This past weekend we threw a Halloween themed party for some of my school friends, so hopefully a new post with pictures will be to come (once I get someone to teach me how to do it).

No comments:

Post a Comment