Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas

So, our camera that Branden bought me when we were dating in 2003 died on Christmas of course. I have a whole bunch of Christmas Eve pics that I can't get off of my old camera. Good thing Santa brought us a new camera. Below are pics of Christmas Day.


We went out to Branden's grandma's for lunch and presents. Blake was a tiny bit grouchy for his first Christmas (he's getting teeth!).


Branden's family openning presents.





Our new camera has a cool panoramic picture setting. You take 3 pictures and it puts them into one. This is what our living room looked like on Christmas Day.


On Christmas Day night, we watched Blake. He and Branden and Little Buddy watched How To Train Your Dragon.

1 comment:

  1. so my mom works with your mom (helen) at the city and she emailed me today and said you need to follow this blog! So here I am following your blog but didn't want you to think you had a blog stalker! I just read your post about adoption and well we love adoptoin in our family so you will be in my prayers! Feel free to follow my blog if you would like but it is sorta boring!
    Kara K.

    ReplyDelete