Saturday, November 21, 2009

Hunting in Mount Pleasant

Branden, his brother Kevin, and I got up at 3:30am and drove to Mount Pleasant to hunt Elk last weekend with my Whitaker Family. Everyone kept saying how much Kevin looks like his dad.
Nikki, my dad's girlfriend, made breakfast burritos, so the boys loaded up on food before they headed out.

L to R: My dad, Kevin, Branden, and Nikki's son Alex


My Super cute grandpa, Russ, went out too, but he drove in my dad's truck.

They came back at about 10am and my grandma made milk gravy. (It's a family favorite where gravy is made out of bacon grease and then is poured over little pieces of broken bread and then bacon is sprinkeld on top...I personally am not a fan of Milk Gravy. It's almost un-Whitaker to not like it...sorry). Grandpa immediately fell asleep after his breakfast.

Night-night

Kevin, Branden and Alex ate their milk gravy, bueberry muffins and of course....Coke.

My uncle Scott and my cousin Max were there too. Scott was showing us a play that he and some friends wrote for Park City Municipal somthing-or-other. It was a 5 act play. Each act was one of the 5 "R"s: reduce, recycle, reuse, restore, rethink. The had a waterbottle monster in the recycle scene, and in another act they had a chocolate chip cookie bake off with the Solar Sheriff with his solar oven and "The Man" with his machine. It was pretty cool.

Nikki has a ton more pictures, so hopefully she's send some with me in it to prove I was there ;)








1 comment:

  1. Just got on here-yes I have the photos to prove you were on the hunt!! Question, how d oI send them to you? Your email? Tell me what address to send them to and I will get them sent. Love ya kiddo,
    Nic

    ReplyDelete